Design: where every great cabinet begins.
Smart design is the cornerstone of a project. Our ability to create a beautiful, custom cabinet designs for your space ensures that your cabinets do what you need them to do, and become an integral and beautiful part of the room.
Why build custom cabinets?
It’s easy enough to buy off-the-shelf bookcases or armoires, and big box stores sell kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities in a wide array of styles and finishes. But cookie-cutter solutions aren’t usually the best solutions. And as a custom cabinet maker with more than 35 years of experience, we're all about creating the cabinet design, function and beauty you need and want.
Make the most of your space
Custom cabinet design gives you the freedom to create the exact home storage solutions you and your family require, with exactly the look you want. Whether you need to keep 48 different spices at hand in your kitchen, showcase a collection or outfit a home office, we’ll find just the right way to do it.
Add value to your home
Every real estate professional knows that storage sells homes, as do charming built-in buffets, shelves and cabinetry. These are pieces that become part of the house, outlasting trends and creating a home that feels unique, warm and lived-in.
How do you get from here to there?
We work with homeowners, contractors and interior design professionals to envision and make beautiful custom, handcrafted cabinetry that both maximizes storage and space, and adds value to your home. We have nearly 40 years of experience and we can take your design ideas from a simple vision to a gorgeous reality.
Every project goes through a set of steps that ensure a great result. Here’s what you can expect:
- First, we’ll talk with you to understand your needs and what you want to accomplish with your project.
- Once we’ve established objectives, one of our talented designers will create schematic, to-scale CAD drawings of your project.
- Together we review the cabinet design…then you’ll make final selections of wood, door style and/or other trim details, and hardware.
- We deliver final drawings, and a contract with pricing and schedule, for your signature.
- Work begins as we construct your cabinets in our Owatonna, MN workshop.
- We deliver your new cabinets for installation by us or your contractor.
For a little inspiration and cabinet design ideas, take a look at one of our beautiful galleries.